Thursday, November 19, 2009

I Regency and USM Hostels

I Regency
I have been to the new condominium, I Regency near the USM and noticed a few good points about the feng shui of the condominium. One of the obvious points in term of the feng shui is the flow of the traffic. The flow of the traffic of Jalan Bukit Gambir in front of the I Regency is exactly the玉带环抱 ‘yu dai huan bao’ which mean it is like someone is hugging and protecting the buildings. I have mentioned in my previous posts about the same theory is applied to the Mid Valley in KL and the Forbidden City in Beijing, China.
http://penangfengshui.blogspot.com/2009/06/feng-shui-of-mid-valley-mega-mall.html
http://penangfengshui.blogspot.com/2009/06/forbidden-city-beijing.html
Apart from that, the direction of the lift for the Block E is facing the 未 which is an auspicious direction for period 8 (2004 -2023). Hence, in general, I would like to conclude that the residents of the Block E of I Regency will enjoy remarkable wealth & health for this period of time.
Apart from that, I also noticed the hill at the back of USM hostels at the Bukit Gambir Road is lush and flourishing. We call it 山灵人傑 or 人傑地靈 which means if the hills are fertile; the people around the hills will be excellent. Hence, it is a marvellous place for academic achievement.

1 comment:

  1. The flow of the traffic of Jalan Bukit Gambir in front of the I Regency is exactly the玉带环抱 ‘yu dai huan bao’ which mean it is like someone is hugging and protecting the buildings. feng shui singapore

    ReplyDelete